Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My sweet 8-week old!

Smiles & all!... There's something about his eyes that just melt my heart every time I look at him! He is the sweetest little guy & his smiles and coos just get me every time!

We had Coleman's 8 week visit today & he is just a strong & healthy little guy...
weight: 11lbs 11oz (50 -75%)
height: 22 5/8" (50-75%)
Not much else to report... he's still taking great naps during the day & I'm only getting up once a night to feed him (3 - 4am). Now that he's almost 12lbs I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a full-nights sleep is in my near future (thinking positive!)


He had to get 3 shots & 1 oral vaccine - boo! Those are never fun. But what made it even worse was that big brother had to get round 2 of his flu shot! I had 2 sreaming boys on my hands in the little exam room & all I could do was just laugh! Poor Caleb... he just freaks out now & there's no way around it anymore. It was so much easier when he didn't know what was going on! So of course, my little sugar baby, had to have a treat (skittles) and an icee on the way home to make his arm feel better!

1 comment:

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

So glad to get an update.....as if I never see you guys...lol! However, I love to see pics and read the news and good stuff about Disney...love that Caleb is a trooper when he needs to be or a big baby when he wants to be...love him and Coleman and you guys!