Thursday, March 25, 2010

We're Expecting Baby #2!!!

I am very happy to finally announce that baby #2 is due September, 23rd! I am 14 weeks today & am SO happy to be out of the 1st trimester! How quickly we forget the not-fun times of being pregnant!
I never got sick, but am just so over the blah, yuck, nauseous feeling all of the time. Plus it doens't help much when you're chasing around a 2 1/2 year old! Now that most of that is over & I'm getting a more "normal" appetite back, we're getting more & more excited about expanding the family. Caleb talks about being a "big brother" but he still doesn't grasp the concept entirely. He'll be in for a shock when that baby comes home, I'm sure!
I'll try to post regular baby belly pictures this time... which the baby belly has already arrived - yikes! Your body really does remember the 2nd time around! And unlike last time, we are thinking about finding out the sex at our 20 week ultra-sound... so STAY TUNED...

2 comments:

The Lichtenberg's said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I'm sure Caleb is really excited to have a brother or a sister to play with!

Amber said...

That's so awesome, Corrie!!! Congratulations ... can't wait to hear what you're having if you find out! :)