Friday, May 28, 2010

Update...update...update...

Okay... I'm behind again! But it was my internet browser version...so I'm finally upgraded & getting back in the swing of things. I promise I'll have a baby belly update shortly. In the meantime, here's some updates on what's been going on with Caleb...
1. "Pre-Three's" Preschool Graduation! That's right... whatever that means... Caleb "graduated" from the "Pre-Three's" class at the Methodist Church and will start the Three Year Old class in September. So he's out for the summer! They had an end-of-the-year program where each age performed some songs for the parents, followed by his "graduation" ceremony & then we had a party in their classroom. Check out the difference... 1st day of school vs. last day! My baby is growing up!!!











2. Beach Trip! We headed down to St. Simons for a few days for a quick getaway! It was much needed for all of us & some friends had a free place to stay right on the beach... it was awesome! Here just a few pics of my beach baby... who LOVED the beach!


3. We're POTTY TRAINED!!! Once school got out we decided it was time to get serious. We went "cold turkey" and Caleb did great! A few accidents the first few days, but after that he got the hang of it. Now we just do pull-ups at nap and diapers at night just to be safe, but even then he's still dry the majority of the time. It's been work, but still not as hard as some stories I've heard! I'll try to snap some pics of him in his "big boy" pants soon. He also thinks its pretty cool that he can go potty outside (which YES, we allow him to do since he gets such a kick out of it...it helped the process along)
More posts soon...





No comments: