Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm behind AGAIN!!!

Another much-overdue post... I promise 2010 I'll do better! Here are some quick pics of Caleb's Halloween and Thanksgiving...

He was a little Halloween Hero... a Fireman (because he is completely obsessed with firetrucks). He had a blast at school between a parade, party and trick-or-treating. Top that off with lots of candy & he was DONE! The actual day of halloween was super fun too as we headed to Braylen Schmeelk's house to decorate Chirstmas cookies, watch football & then hop on the hayride for a fun night of trick-or-treating! Thanksgiving was some great much-needed family time. My little "turkey" had his first school program...he did great, but was a little overwhelmed! Each age-group made a costume - the 2-year olds were turkeys... and I could just "gobble gobble" him up! We spent Thanksgiving day with John's family & then had my family Thanksgiving on Saturday. It was very nice & very quiet... & we accomplished putting up all the Christmas decorations! SANTA... here we come!!!!!

No comments: