Monday, June 1, 2009

Off to the Zoo!


Just wanted to do a quick post, mostly because of the video clip below... John took Caleb and I to the zoo for my birthday a little over a week ago. I took the day off from work & we had a really good time spending the day together as a family! The weather was perfect & it wasn't too crowded since it was the middle of the week.

Caleb of course LOVED it! We took a stroller in with us & I think he sat in it all of 10 minutes... he just ran around from one animal to the next. The Atlanta Zoo is not huge, so it was easy to get around and see everything & still have time for some lunch, a train ride and playground craziness before Caleb crashed for a nap!

I took a bunch of pictures, but am only posting my 2 favorites to make it quick. Here's a link to the video I shot of him on the car ride home. He seriously talks ALL the time! He's such a chatter box, and he really does well at it, and puts some good sentances together. Here he is singing me Happy Birthday -- or "Happy Day" in Caleb lingo -- which is one of his favorite songs to sing! ;) He has a cold, so he can't really breath out of his nose, but you get the idea...

No comments: