Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Easter!


I'm way behind on my postings & I don't really know why!?!... Easter weekend was a blast, but busy as usual! We spent Saturday at Nana and Papa's house (my parents) for an Easter egg hunt all about Caleb! My family hid plastic Easter eggs all around the backyard, and each one of them was filled with nothing but m&m's... THANKS! Caleb did well with picking the eggs up, but he had to shake each one & then wanted to open it & eat the candy rather than put it in his basket & run off to the next egg. (smart guy!) The Proctor Easter bunny also brought him a new bike that he is OBSESSED with! He will ride that thing at all hours of the day if we let him!

Sunday morning we woke up & headed right off to church. We wanted to make the 9am service to hopefully avoid the larger crowds in the later services. (but we had to ride the bike first) After service we headed back home to see what the Easter bunny left Caleb there. I video taped that so I don't have any pictures, but I actually filled it with all kinds of farm animals and tractor toys from the "$1 spot" at Target (love it!), plus we got Caleb his 1st soccer goal because he loves to play soccer!

Following our own family Easter, we headed to John's sister's house where the whole Cook family celebrated with baskets for the kids (more fun toys for Caleb, of course), a cookout, and yet again another Easter egg hunt. Caleb was pretty warn out for that one, but we still managed to get him to collect some eggs, with a lot of help.

Obviously Easter this year was completely different from last since Caleb was only 7 months old then, but it makes me wonder how much more fun even next year will be...my little wild man will probably be diving for eggs then!

No comments: