Tuesday, June 26, 2007

34 Week Update

Somehow I got off of my "every 4 week schedule", so rather than a 32 week update, here's the 34 week update...
According to the Doctor, everything is still on track for an August 4th due date. My belly is measuring normal, meaning the baby is a normal size, so we'll see what happens from here. Here's the latest & greatest belly picture at 34 weeks. I'm also re-posting the 28 week, 25 week, and 20 week pictures so you don't have to scroll down to each blog if you want to compare. It's amazing how things change in a little over 3 months!!!
As for the baby's room, my furniture should be in this week so I hope to post some pictures next week if we get it all & have everything together!
I'm now doing bi-weekly Doctor's appointments, so I'll post another update after my visit next week.

No comments: